Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Blogs I Actually Read Part 2

  • The Green Life is offered by The Sieera Club and has much useful info on the subject of conservation and independant living. They update regularly and keep you in touch with mother nature.
  • I love reading the posts by Just a Crazy Woman. She chose her user name well. Knows how to add a sense of humor to some of life's annoying things. Just plain fun!
  • Do I read my own blog posts? Well, not unless I'm putting them out there for you to learn of. This one is about health and safety and I just started writing articles about the benefits of Yoga, in case you'd like to know more about it. Now, breath... Notebook2Go.
  • Go find you some interesting, fun and informative posts at Dancing with Frogs. Another one on the humorous side of life with some very well expressed sentamentality thrown in.
  • Ideas + Trends is totally awesome for the business marketer. They make it incredibly easy to understand and have a lot of usable stuff to help keep you up to date on the latest online tools.

That's it for now. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Ciao!

1 comment:

Frogdancer said...

Thanks for the review.

I've never seen the fruitcake lady before. One of my kids and I were laugghing our heads off at her. Nothing like saying what you really think!